Tuesday, April 25, 2017

What are you presenting on?

What am I presenting and why?

I chose to present on my researched article. I did this for a few reasons. First and foremost, it was a better paper in my opinion so I knew there would be more information to pull from to talk about. Since I am trying to become an agricultural engineer, it made sense to present on the agricultural paper. I also felt/feel much more comfortable talking about things I am knowledgeable about so I figured it’d be easier to talk about agriculture than I do about a study done about sleep deprivation of college students. The changes I made from the text to the presentation was basically dumbing down complex information and making the information presented a little more entertaining way. I tried to add pictures to nearly every slide because to someone that isn’t well versed in agriculture my presentation could be a little boring. I tried to include pictures that related to the topic of the slide so the others watching can have a better understanding of what I was talking about it. Some of the challenges I would face will be keeping the interest of my listeners because while I love agriculture, the common student may not be interested. Overall, I’m happy with how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment