Tuesday, April 25, 2017

What helped my writing

What helped the most with my writing this year?

Personally, I have never really had any confidence in my writing. This year that problem has been somewhat resolved. The multiple writing assignments per week (blogs) made me more comfortable writing casually and the 3 papers helped with the more professional writing. I really liked the process of which we wrote the final paper where you as the teacher set due dates for each section of the assignment because it helped me stay on top of it and not fall behind. The writing days you provided were also very helpful because I could get help or just have a nice place to write. Probably the most helpful thing that I did this year was the ability to choose my own topic on major papers. This allowed me to become comfortable with my topic and truly write to the best of my ability. It also helped me in my knowledge of the topic because I could research something I enjoy so I had fun doing it. Overall, I would say that everything we did in the class really benefitted me as a writer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment